Max Dlugy: Crushing White With the Caro-Kann Defense
Join World Champions Capablanca, Botvinnik, Petrosian and Karpov in making the Caro-Kann your weapon of choice against 1.e4.
These chess legends knew that behind the quiet appearance of 1…c6 is a formidable system based on sound positional principles and containing hidden venom.
One of the secrets of the Caro-Kann is that Black has a clear plan of development and no weaknesses meaning any attempts by White to force an advantage will often be a mistake. Know how to exploit it and victory is yours!
Now you can learn an opening you can rely on for your entire career with GM Maxim Dlugy. Dlugy is one of the foremost experts on the Caro-Kann, having played it at the highest level for over 30 years and used it to beat 2750-2800 players like Vassily Ivanchuk, Teimour Radjabov, Gata Kamsky and Alexander Morozevich.
Over the course of nearly 3 hours, Dlugy reveals all the weaknesses in White’s position and exactly how to take advantage of them with in-depth analyses of 10 instructive games, including the wins over the 4 players mentioned above.
You will learn:
- how to undermine White’s center to seize a winning space advantage
- how to place your Bishops to deliver spectacular mating threats
- how to isolate White’s d-pawn – and the strategy to convert this small edge into a win
- how to prevent the sacrifice that beat Garry Kasparov
- the Queen move that GM Dlugy loves to play in any variation of the Caro-Kann
- and much more!
It’s time to become an expert in an opening and start crushing White with the Caro-Kann!