Attacking With Forcing Moves
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 2/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD follows on from the first DVD in The Club Player’s Manifesto, which had emphasis on basic and advanced concepts of attacking the King and the many factors leading up to the attacking possibility. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Attacking with The Dutch, Strong Centre, Pawn Storms in Closed Positions – when to play them, Capturing supporting Pawns and the consequences, Brilliant ‘King Hunts’, Two Knights defence with immediate N-g5!?, The Isolated Queen Pawn (IQP) is discussed outlining correct approach from both sides, When to open ‘lines’ for an advantage and many more in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
– The Official Course for aspiring ‘Candidate Masters’.
– FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD’s content.
– 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
– PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
– Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
1. Steinitz-Bon Vandeleven